- KEY FEATURES
- SIDE PODS
Gun Draw System
Worried about travelling around with your guns or leaving them in your vehicle while you nip into the shop on your way to the shoot?
Well our solid 6mm thick polypropylene draws systems not only provide you with a safe place to travel your guns but with our system being lockable as standard it provides a secure place to leave them to put your mind at ease.
The over all sizes for this Gun Draw system are as follows -
1030mm (40.5") wide x 1380mm (54") deep x 220mm (8.5") high.
The side pods if required are top opening measure -
160mm (6") wide x 450mm (18") deep x 220mm (8.5") high
If these sizes are not quite right for what you want then please just contact us via any of the contact details found on the contact us page and we will gladly manufacture you a system to any size you'd like
- Fully lockable handles
- Heavy duty roller runners
- Positive latching in closed position
- Still gives a flat, durable load area when fitted
- Completely washable, chemical resistant and rust proof
- Easy to fit
- Pallet delivery if required
The side pods as an extra are little storage compartments that fill the gap in front of the wheel arches and are a handy bit of extra storage for coates or leads ext
Delivery price stated is to all UK mainland postcodes and is a 48hr pallet delivery.
Please contact us for any shipping outside of these areas. We can arrange delivery to most of mainland Europe.
All our gun draw systems have been designed to withstand any punishment thrown at them which is why we offer a lifetime warranty on all parts and labour.
If (and it is a big if) you ever get any problems or issues with your gun draw system then just bring it back to us with your invoice and we will repair or replace anything that has gone wrong, no matter what or when.
- Swing arms on all full suspension bicycles (except the Session, Scratch swing arms).
- Session, Scratch, Slash and Ticket aluminum frames and swing arms
What the warranty does not cover:
- Improper assembly.
- Improper follow-up maintenance.
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Not being used for intended purpose.